Toy Story 1 & 2 3-D Double Feature: Review
How Train Your Dragon and uses it mostly as a tool to provide more depth of field to the movies instead of purposely going for the mindless, unnecessary “Hey! It’s 3D cominattcha effect" like that piece of shit Clash of the Titans. Look out for the rocket scene in Toy Story and the road crossing scene in Toy Story 2, which were just pure awesomeness in 3D.
Avatar, I guess the old animation style and 3D in the Toy Story feature isn't as audience friendly I guess. The feature really does take a toll on your eyes. Oh and buy lotso food and bring in a sweater cause it was brutally cold in the cinema.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Guillermo Del Toro Won't Direct The Hobbit
- The Human Centipede (First Sequence): Review
- Prince of Persia-The Sands of Time: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Gary Coleman Dies
- Shrek Forever After: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Megan Fox Fired From Transformers 3...
- Teaser Poster for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Vo...
- NBC Cancels Heroes
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: Review
- Iron Man 2: Review
- 2010 MTV Movie Awards Nominees
- Let The Right One In: Review
- Karla's World: Review
- Dead Snow: Review
- The Crazies: Review
- Taylor's College Nordic Film Festival
- Toy Story 1 & 2 3-D Double Feature: Review
- Defendor: Review
- ▼ Mei (18)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)