Former child actor Gary Coleman has passed away. He was 42.
The hospital where Coleman was being treated tells "The Insider" that Coleman died at approximately 12:05 p.m. Mountain time at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He was surrounded by family members and close friends when life support was terminated.
The family members would like to "express their appreciation and gratitude for the support and prayers that have been expressed for Gary and for them," according to the hospital.
A hospital representative told "The Insider" earlier Friday that Coleman suffered an intracranial hemorrhage on Wednesday night. After being immediately taken to a local hospital for treatment, he was transferred to another hospital for tests and treatment.
By mid-morning on Thursday, Coleman was conscious and lucid, but by early afternoon, he began slipping in and out of consciousness and his condition worsened. Coleman had not been in any condition to undergo surgery, the hospital rep said. Coleman had been unconscious and on life support prior to his death.
Source: The Insider
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Guillermo Del Toro Won't Direct The Hobbit
- The Human Centipede (First Sequence): Review
- Prince of Persia-The Sands of Time: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Gary Coleman Dies
- Shrek Forever After: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Megan Fox Fired From Transformers 3...
- Teaser Poster for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Vo...
- NBC Cancels Heroes
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: Review
- Iron Man 2: Review
- 2010 MTV Movie Awards Nominees
- Let The Right One In: Review
- Karla's World: Review
- Dead Snow: Review
- The Crazies: Review
- Taylor's College Nordic Film Festival
- Toy Story 1 & 2 3-D Double Feature: Review
- Defendor: Review
- ▼ Mei (18)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)