Titanic gave us so many memorable moments, the stupid Celine Dione song. Quotes like, "You jump, I jump." "I'm flyyying!" "I'm King of the Woooorld! "Wearing ONLY this."
And personally for me.. it was the first time I saw a naked chick. Thank you Kate Winslett. Thank you!!
Personally I still feel 500 Days of Summer was the best film of 2009. But Avatar is going to be the film that people will still be talking about 30 years from now. Why? Because it was a global cultural phenomenon. Because it was a breakthrough in cinema experience. It's 2001, it's Star Wars, it's one of those moments that captured the world in awe.
Tell me you didn't go wow during the Ride of the Rohirrim. There aren't many 4 hour films that can keep an audience at the edge of their seats throughout the show. Can't wait for the Hobbit to come out.
WHAT? This movie beat The Dark Knight?! The only saving graces in Dead Man's Chest was.. Johnny Depp, Bill Nighy and that Kraken scene. Oh and Keira Knightley's sternum.
Kinda surprised it didn't land on number 2 or something. And I don't really need to comment on this much.. greatest crime and comic book film of all time.
On the other.....
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Moon: Review
- The Lovely Bones: Review
- The Spy Next Door: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Avatar Sinks Titanic to Become the ...
- The Blind Side: Review
- The 10 Highest Grossing Movies Of All Time
- Funny People: Review
- Sherlock Holmes: A Very Late Review
- THE 67th ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS!!
- Where The Wild Things Are: Review
- Up In The Air: Review
- Kenny Ortega To Direct In the Heights Movie, Lin M...
- Rolling Stones Names The 100 Best Songs of The 200...
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus: Review
- BREAKING NEWS: Spider-Man 4 Scrapped. Sam Raimi & ...
- Fantastic Mr. Fox: Review
- Move Over Mamma Mia.. American Idiot The Musical I...
- The Hurt Locker: Review
- ▼ Januari (18)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)