Mamma Mia 2? You Gotta Be Kidding Me!
One of the film's stars, Colin Firth has come out saying that the sequel is already in early stages of development but ABBA music will no longer be apart of the franchise. (HOLY SHIT! You have no idea how pissed I am right now)
Some of the early rumors are saying that they are going to use someone from the 70's or 80's for the music. MTV is speculating either the Bee Gees or Michael Jackson.
Actually it won't be a bad idea making a musical out of Michael Jackson's music. But why the hell can't they make an original one out of it instead of using the Mamma Mia! cast? Can you imagine Pierce Brosnan singing Billy Jean or Meryl Streep dancing the Thriller??!!
What do you guys think? Mamma Mia! 2, Good idea? Bad idea? It's definitely happening. So which music group do you think they should cover?
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- ► 2010 (152)
- Hugh Jackman Stops Broadway Play Because Of A Phon...
- Surrogates: Review
- A Nightmare On Elm Street Remake Trailer
- Official Poster For Princess and the Frog
- Details From The New Toy Story 3 Trailer!
- Jack Sparrow Not In Pirates 4?
- 2009 Emmy Award Winners
- OMG!! Beyonce is finally coming to Malaysia!
- Disney Releases 2 Scenes From The Princess and the...
- Mamma Mia 2? You Gotta Be Kidding Me!
- X-Men: First Class
- Poster For Toy Story 3!
- Obama Calls Kanye West A Jackass
- New Pictures and Official Trailer of Heath Ledger'...
- Indiana Jones 5. Yeap, you heard me.
- A Christmas Carol Official Trailer
- Michael Jackson This Is It Trailer
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Title and Release Date ...
- Bruno: Review
- First Look at The Green Hornet
- MOVIE UPDATES: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyag...
- Up: Review
- District 9: Review
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (63)