Hugh Jackman Stops Broadway Play Because Of A Phone Interruption
So Hugh got kinda pissed and stopped the entire scene to have a little Christian Bale moment with the guy, only the best part was, he still stayed in character when he told the guy off.
Check it out, it hella hella funny!
But honestly I thought that was really really unprofessional coming from a Broadway actor I admire like Hugh Jackman. Sure the dude is being a dick but you gotta at least know that things aren't always gonna go smoothly when you put on a show. Though I also felt like punching the people in the audience when their phones start ringing when I did Kaki Blue hahahahaha.
Dude, you're interrupting Wolverine and James Bond on the same stage man. You want to die izzit?
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- ► 2010 (152)
- Hugh Jackman Stops Broadway Play Because Of A Phon...
- Surrogates: Review
- A Nightmare On Elm Street Remake Trailer
- Official Poster For Princess and the Frog
- Details From The New Toy Story 3 Trailer!
- Jack Sparrow Not In Pirates 4?
- 2009 Emmy Award Winners
- OMG!! Beyonce is finally coming to Malaysia!
- Disney Releases 2 Scenes From The Princess and the...
- Mamma Mia 2? You Gotta Be Kidding Me!
- X-Men: First Class
- Poster For Toy Story 3!
- Obama Calls Kanye West A Jackass
- New Pictures and Official Trailer of Heath Ledger'...
- Indiana Jones 5. Yeap, you heard me.
- A Christmas Carol Official Trailer
- Michael Jackson This Is It Trailer
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Title and Release Date ...
- Bruno: Review
- First Look at The Green Hornet
- MOVIE UPDATES: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyag...
- Up: Review
- District 9: Review
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (63)